Product Marketing Manager
Podium is a Y-Combinator startup that provides tools that empower businesses by making it easy to manage and build their online reputation. Businesses can gain powerful insights through review analytics while also collecting 100s of reviews on the sites that matter most, right through their customers’ smartphones.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Podium in key markets and verticals. Partnering with product, marketing, sales, engineering, and other teams across the company, you’ll set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward. In addition, you’ll help drive the strategy, execution, and development of sales enablement tools and collateral to ensure Podium’s products are easily understood and used.
- Drive the creation of product content (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Business Development to create and maintain product messaging cohesiveness
- Help departments within marketing drive awareness and understanding of Podium through demand gen campaigns, from strategy to launch-day execution
- Coordinate user and competitive research —both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand our users and competitive landscape, and then turn those results into actionable insights
- Iterate on the value proposition for Podium and identify use cases that resonate with our customers—then weave both of those inputs into compelling customer-facing messaging
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in product marketing
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, and sales teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Deep knowledge of marketing at different points of the product life-cycle: new products, iterative releases of existing products, and large/mature products
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch on Wednesdays
- Fun, collaborative workplace setting
- Exciting hyper-growth startup culture
- Unlimited PTO
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.