Marketing Automation Manager
Podium is a Y-Combinator startup that provides tools that empower businesses by making it easy to manage and build their online reputation. Businesses can gain powerful insights through review analytics while also collecting 100s of reviews on the sites that matter most, right through their customers’ smartphones.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will be responsible for managing communication with our database of contacts. The Marketing Automation Administrator will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining all marketing automation platforms and integrations. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing Marketo, designing, developing and managing integration of the Marketo platform with salesforce.com, websites and other 3rd party applications. Additionally, excellent verbal communication skills, the ability and passion to learn other marketing technology platforms are required to perform the role. This position is part of the Demand Generation team and will work closely with sales and marketing teams.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing automation, Marketo preferred
- Advanced experience with designing, developing and maintaining Marketo integration with Salesforce.com
- Functional knowledge of digital demand generation, content marketing and email marketing as it relates to marketing automation
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Design, develop, maintain and monitor Marketo platform and all integrations with up/down stream systems
- Consult with marketing staff and devise an implementation strategy to achieve business objectives through the Marketo platform
- Manage all nurture tracks, including building new tracks for each vertical
- Develop and maintain campaign flows to effectively move prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Analyze programs metrics to determine campaign effectiveness
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch on Wednesdays
- Fun, collaborative workplace setting
- Exciting hyper-growth startup culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Open and transparent work environment
- Fantastic opportunities for growth
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.