Podium is a Y-Combinator startup that provides tools that empower businesses by making it easy to manage and build their online reputation. Businesses can gain powerful insights through review analytics while also collecting 100s of reviews on the sites that matter most, right through their customers’ smartphones.
Podium is seeking a Salesforce Developer to design and implement Salesforce solutions and develop and deliver other technical solutions that support their Salesforce and Zuora environments. This is a hands-on role that requires technical expertise and abilities with Salesforce.com as well as related cloud technologies and vendor system integrations. The position is based in Utah.
- Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform
- Use good judgement on the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that best fit the constraints of the project
- Design and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce
- Oversee application design and documentation, application configuration, testing and release management on the Force.com platform
- Assist in the overall administration of the Salesforce and Zuora platforms
- Oversee integration projects with Zuora, Marketo, and the Podium Application
- Willing to relocate (if necessary) to Utah
- 2+ years Salesforce.com development experience
- 2 years of hands on experience on SalesForce.com Developer Toolkit (force.com IDE), Triggers, Visual Force Pages, data migration tools and Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I or II (preferred)
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch on Wednesdays
- Fun, collaborative workplace setting
- Exciting hyper-growth startup culture
- Unlimited PTO
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.