Podium is a Y-Combinator startup that provides tools that empower businesses by making it easy to manage and build their online reputation. Businesses can gain powerful insights through review analytics while also collecting 100s of reviews on the sites that matter most, right through their customers’ smartphones.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to one or more Executives in a complex team environment. You will be expected to demonstrate a high degree of integrity and confidentiality. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with people at all organizational levels and display a consistent, professional degree of communication. Must be comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment and be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated a high level of professionalism and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events.
- Makes contacts of sensitive nature inside and outside of the company.
- Manages both simple and complex calendars and scheduling logistics.
- Arranges group or team meetings; may take meeting minutes as needed.
- Organizes group events and meetings both on and off-site.
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun "start-up" culture
- Weekly free lunches
- Open and transparent work environment
- Great health benefits
- Fantastic opportunities for growth
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.