Client Support Specialist
Podium is a Utah-based software company that helps businesses of all sizes collect and manage online reviews and customer feedback.
The Client Support Specialist is a ground-floor support position where you will have a direct hand in building a great client experience. We are looking for someone who will bring know-how, enthusiasm and a well-developed customer philosophy to our existing team. Can you keep up with our amazing growth and world-class product? If so, here is what you will do.
- You will be the primary front line contact between Podium and our clients. When they have questions, you have answers. You won't be stumped.
- You will troubleshoot client challenges and come up with creative solutions. You obsess over their success.
- You'll respond quickly and keep open inquiries to the bare minimum. You won't keep clients waiting.
- You will always be looking for new ways to work smarter and delight our clients. You'll be happy, but never satisfied.
You have experience and want to build upon it in a company that matches your passion. To qualify for this position, you need the following:
- 1-2 years of experience providing phone, chat, and/or ticket support to business customers.
- Demonstrated experience improving upon an existing support process in meaningful ways.
- Experience supporting online software or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) clients.
- Impressive examples of when you have influenced clients for the better.
You will also need to be the type of person who:
- Thrives in a team environment. You can work independently but you love contributing to a team because you make other people better.
- Loves working directly with customers. You will spend the majority of your time working with customers via phone, email and live chat .
- Is highly organized. You can't control what our client's will need, but you can stay on top of their requests and internal stakeholders will never be in the dark.
- Has the ability to prioritize. We have to make trade-offs everyday. You do so based on a clear understanding of what is most important and why.
And while it is not absolutely required, you will stand out if:
- Your college degree is in a technical field.
- Data management comes easy to you. You can work with and manipulate large data sets in common tools such as Excel or Google Sheets.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun "start-up" culture
- Weekly free lunches
- Open and transparent work environment
- Great health benefits
- Fantastic opportunities for growth
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.