Customer Retention Specialist
Podium is a Utah-based software company that helps businesses of all sizes collect and manage online reviews and customer feedback. But that is just the start. We are transforming how businesses interact with their customers.
A Customer Retention Specialist is directly responsible for assisting Podium clients who have requested to cancel their subscription.
Do you have the skills to maintain and improve our amazingly low churn rate? Do you have the passion for listening to customers and finding creative solutions? If so, we hope you are also:
- An influencer. You will help business owners recognize the value of Podium and identify new opportunities to increase that value as a seamless part of their business. They will change their mind about canceling their subscription after working with you.
- A problem solver. You will quickly identify the root cause of issues, pinpoint strategies to eliminate those causes and work with clients to implement change. You make problems go away, for good.
- Focused on long-term results. You will hep define and manage an existing process' that gives us valuable insight needed to improve Podium for all of our customers
We're seeking someone with passion and experience to match our own. To qualify for this position, you need the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Retention, Client Success, Conflict Resolution, Account Management or Sales.
- Demonstrated experience improving upon an existing business process in meaningful ways.
- Experience working in professional services, managed services, or within a software company.
- Impressive examples of when you have influenced customers to make better decisions.
You will also need to be the type of person who:
- Is highly organized. You are managing a lot of moving parts that need to be directed with transparency. You will always know the details of your customers.
- Is a teammate, a communicator, and one that owns their successes and failures.
- Loves to find better ways to do things. You will contribute to a key business process that needs to show continuous improvement.
- Thinks like an owner. You quickly understand a client's business and see the big picture. You like to build things that last, not jump through hoops.
- Projects confidence and optimism. We confront change and obstacles everyday. You succeed in this environment because you are relentlessly positive and have a track record of mastering new things.
This is an hourly position, but you will work full time with full benefits.
What can you expect at Podium? Weekly catered lunches. Professional development. Fantastic medical, dental and vision benefits. Company swag. A laptop that doesn't suck. Come work with smart, creative and entrepreneurial people in a challenging, high-growth environment every day!
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.