Partner Development Manager
Podium is a Y-Combinator startup that provides tools that empower businesses by making it easy to manage and build their online reputation. Businesses can gain powerful insights through review analytics while also collecting 100s of reviews on the sites that matter most, right through their customers’ smartphones.
As Partner Manager, you will be responsible for bringing on strategic partner companies and working with them to sell, onboard and support new Podium customers. Our Partner Program is made up of agencies and other solution providers across the nation who work with hundreds of clients. They are helping us expand the Podium brand by offering best of class marketing solutions such as Podium to their customer base.
- Drive new business through self sourcing agency leads
- Collaborate closely with ADM, Sales and Marketing to generate new leads
- Master the ability to evangelize the Podium story
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Train partners on sales, on-boarding and support
- Build a relationship with each partner and meet with them on a regular basis to the ends of helping them bring on new customers and get results for existing customers
- Innovate on how to grow our partner ecosystem
- Train and influence partners by refining value propositions to meet specific partner and client needs
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales or partnership sales
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with marketing and sales teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Deep knowledge of sales and desire to win
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits
- Free lunch on Wednesdays
- Fun, collaborative workplace setting
- Exciting hyper-growth startup culture
- Unlimited PTO
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.