Business Intelligence Manager
Podium is a Utah-based software company that helps businesses of all sizes collect and manage online reviews and customer feedback. But that is just the start. We are transforming how businesses interact with their customers.
The Business Intelligence Analyst sits at the intersection of Podium’s customer success, sales, finance, engineering and operations teams. It is a growth position for someone who has deep experience and wants to contribute to a fast-growing company. We need a leader who will define and implement the process by which we evaluate the performance of our customers and the performance of our sales and customer success teams. Can you provide the insight we need to maintain our amazing growth and customer obsession? If so, here is what you will do.
- You will work directly with business leaders to provide them with what they need to know in order to run their organizations and reach our company goals. This includes churn analysis, productivity analysis and customer health grading.
- You will create clarity. The visualizations, interfaces and independent insights you produce help others clearly understand what has happened and what needs to be done. You free up others to focus on execution.
- You will invent, improve and implement the data models that support Podium’s growth and allow us to answer our most pressing questions.
- You will be Podium’s subject matter expert for customer performance and operational performance data.
You have experience and want to build upon it in a company that matches your passion. To qualify for this position, you need the following:
- 3-4 years of experience leading analytics programs and projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with business intelligence (BI) visualization platforms such as Domo, Looker, Tableau or others.
- Working knowledge of statistical methods, database design and time series analysis.
- Fluency in query and data manipulation languages such as SQL and Redshift.
You will also need to be the type of person who:
- Can separate meaning from noise. You judge your work by how effectively business leaders can use it to reason and make good decisions.
- Is accountable to others. Your projects directly influence how we run and think about our business. You earn the trust of the senior management team by always keeping your commitments
- Has the ability to prioritize. We have to make trade-offs everyday. You do so based on a clear understanding of what is most important and why.
- Works easily across organizations. You work with leaders across many business functions. You do not require clear organizational boundaries and you readily understand the different business needs of your stakeholders.
- Can anticipate what comes next, what we need to look out for and what more can we do. This is not your first rodeo.
And while it is not absolutely required, you will stand out if:
- You have demonstrated experience creating visualizations and drill downs in Domo.
- Your college degree is in a technical field.
- You have extensive experience working with Salesforce and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Visual reasoning comes easy to you. Our business leaders prefer to work with data visualizations instead of spreadsheets
What can you expect at Podium? Weekly catered lunches. Professional development. Fantastic medical, dental and vision benefits. Company swag. A laptop that doesn't suck. Come work with smart, creative and entrepreneurial people in a challenging, high-growth environment every day!
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.